1. PROTECTION OF YOUR PRIVACY
FK Distribution A/S takes processing of your personal data very seriously. We ensure a reasonable and transparent processing in accordance with the rules on processing of personal data. “Personal data” is information that identifies you personally such as your name, address, email address, cpr-number, photos with you in them, salary number, cookies, information about your health and so forth. You own your personal data.
You can always acquire information about how we process your personal data, what personal data we have stored about you, where this information came from, when we will delete the personal data and so forth by contacting us.
Our processing of your personal data is based on the GDPR. General Data Protection Legislation
(or GDPR) is a set of rules for authorities, organizations and companies that store and process data about persons.
The rules contain a number of requirements regarding how data controllers should take care of your personal data. The rules are made for people, who submit their data, to be sure that the authority, organization and the company, take proper care of the data and do not willingly or reluctantly pass them on to unauthorized parties, or do not delete your personal information when the company does not need them more.
2. DATA PROTECTION RESPONSIBILITY AND CONTACT DETAILS
FK Distribution A/S is data controller in respect of the processing of personal data received about/from you. The data controller is the one who decides for what purpose and with what aids the processing of your personal data may be carried out.
We may be contacted as follows:
FK Distribution A/S
CVR no. 26 89 97 37
Telephone: +45 4343 9900
If you have any questions concerning the processing of your personal data, you are welcome to contact us. If you want to complain about our processing of your personal data, you can send an email to email@example.com. We also refer to the complaint guidelines in section 10.
3. WE WILL PROCESS THE FOLLOWING PERSONAL DATA ABOUT YOU
We will process the following general personal data:
If you are applying for a job at http://www.blivomdeler.nu:
- Contact details, including name, address, telephone number (if the child is under the age of 18, the telephone number of a parent), e-mail address
- Date of birth
- From which media did the applicant learn about the position
- Which languages the applicant speaks
Visitors on our website:
- IP addresses (IP address is a code consisting of numbers which are used to identify your computer/tablet/phone when you are browsing the internet)
- Unit data, including unit ID and other cookie data (visitor data) which may be personal data
- Log-in data for your account on blivomdeler.nu, if you’re employed as a distributor.
You decide what cookies you will accept. When you are browsing the website for the first time, you decide which cookies you want to accept from us. When you browse the website for the first time, a cookie consent will pop up. In this consent, you can say yes or no to various types of cookies, except for necessary cookies, which make our website work on your computer/tablet/phone.
4. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATE
Legal basis relates to which law, etc. that allows us to process your personal data when you browse the website.
The purpose and legal basis for our processing of your personal data is the following:
Recruitment of distributors:
Recruitment of distributors, see article 6 (1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation concerning necessary processing for the purpose of entering into an agreement with the data subject (you), and article 6 (1)(f) concerning legitimate interests. FK Distribution A/S’ legitimate interest is to fill vacant positions with qualified applicants.
If you are registered on the waiting list for a job as distributor our legal basis of processing is based on your consent, cf. article (6)(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation. Consent means that you give us your special permission for us to process your personal data for a specific purpose.
Visitors on our website:
When you browse our website, our legal basis for processing your personal data is consent, Article 6 (1) of the Personal Data Ordinance, (1)(a) on consent. This means that you allow us to process different types of cookies that describe your behavior on blivomdeler.nu, as well as our legitimate interest in running a website that informs about the job as a distributor with us, Article 6 of the Personal Data Regulation, (1)(f).
When you are employed as a distributor with us, you need to access our distributor portal at blivomdeler.nu.
The legal basis for processing your log-in information in connection with access to the distributor portal is Article 6(1) of the Personal Data Regulation (1)(b) on necessary treatment for fulfillment of the employment agreement we have entered into with you.
5. COOPERATION PARTNERS
In certain instances, we pass on your personal information to other independent data controllers in connection with your visit to the website.
- Google LLC in Ireland through the use of Google Analytics. Consent is obtained through a cookie solution – please see https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/9024351
5.2 Data processors
We use the following data processors in connection with your visit to our website:
- Hosting suppliers.
- Analysis partners.
- Communications partners.
- The video streaming service YouTube Ireland.
- Facebook, when Facebook supplies data measurements or analysis services.
- Google Ireland related to using Google Ads.
A data processor is a company that processes personal data on our behalf.
6. TRANSFER TO THIRD COUNTRIES
A third country is a country that is not part of the EU/EEA cooperation.
Your personal data can be transferred to the USA, which is not a secure third country via our analysis partner/data processor. The transfer basis to the United States for your personal information is the European Commission’s Standard Contract Clauses. Contact us if you would like to see an example of this. Some of our data processors may transfer your personal data to the following sub-processors in the United States:
- Facebook in the US via Facebook Ireland when Facebook is the data processor.
- Campaign Monitor for sending emails.
- Amazon Web Services for hosting databases, files and applications and emails.
- MongoDB Atlas for database hosting.
7. JOINT DATA RESPONSIBILITY WITH FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM IRELAND LIMITED REGARDING COOKIE INFORMATION COLLECTED BY VISITING BLIVOMDELER.NU’s FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM PAGE.
If you visit blivomdeler.nu’s Facebook/Instagram page, the aforementioned companies will collect cookie information and the likes about you (regardless of whether or not you are a user of Facebook/Instagram), as blivomdeler.nu uses “Insight of page service” for these pages. This service enables blivomdeler.nu to gain insight into anonymised data on how blivomdeler.nu + Facebook Instagram pages are used, ie. visitor statistics. You can read about the division of responsibilities here: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/information_about_page_insights_data.
This data is used to improve blivomdeler.nu ‘pages on the aforementioned services. You can read Facebook’s privacy information here, including the basis for Facebook’s treatment and exercise of rights on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
7.2 Data responsibility
FK (blivomdeler.nu) Facebook and Instagram have a joint data responsibility for the collected cookie information, which can be attributed to an identifiable person. FK (blivomdeler.nu), Facebook and Instagram are obliged to enter into an agreement on joint data responsibility, which determines who is responsible for compliance with the rules of the Data Protection Regulation. You can read about data processing here:
https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/businesstools and division of responsibilities here:
If you, as a data subject, wish to exercise your rights under the Data Protection Regulation regarding information collected and processed via the “Insights into the Page Service”, you should contact these services. We also encourage you to read more about registration and the use of personal information collected via the “Insight into the page service” on Facebook/Instagram: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
8. DELETION OF YOUR DATA
Applicants on waiting list, who will be contacted when a route is available: If we have received your consent, we store contact/personal data about you for up to 2 years in accordance with the consent, after which we delete all information about you.
Applicants who are hired as distributors: Personal data about you as an employee, and potentially data about your parents, is recorded and processed for as long as you are employed. When the employment stops, we delete most data about you after 2 years. 5 years after the employment has ended, we will delete the last data about you. We must keep some data about you for 5 years in accordance with the Accounting Act § 10.
Applicants who have received an rejection: Personal data on applicants (and possible data regarding parents) who have received a rejection will be deleted as soon as possible, and no later than six months after the rejection was sent.
Visitors on our website: Data on your conduct on our website will be deleted when the data is no longer relevant for their purpose, and generally no later than 24 months after collection.
Login data about our employed distributors, distribution managers and self-employed persons/subcontractors and their employees will be deleted 5 years after the employee/ self-employed person resigns/ceases to solve work assignments for FK Distribution A/S.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
If you wish to exercise the below rights, please contact us using the contact details listed above.
Your rights are the following:
- Right of access: You are entitled to have access to the personal data processed and a number of additional information. However, the right of access may not infringe other persons’ rights and rights of freedom.
- Right of rectification: You are entitled to have incorrect personal data rectified.
- Right of deletion: In special situations, you are entitled to have personal data deleted before our general deletion takes place.
- Right of restriction of processing: In certain situations, you are entitled to have the processing of your personal data restricted. If you are entitled to such restricted processing, we may only process your personal data – except for storage – with your consent, for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending a legal claim or to protect a person or important public interests.
- Right of data portability: You are entitled to data portability if our processing of your personal data is based on your consent or an agreement, and the processing takes place automatically. This right implies that you are entitled to have your personal data forwarded in a structured, generally applied and machine-readable format, which you are entitled to transfer to another service provider.
- Right of objection: In certain situations, you are entitled to object to our legal processing of your personal data. You may also object to processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Right of withdrawal of consent: If our processing is based on your consent, you are entitled to withdraw your consent wholly or partly. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing made by us until your consent is withdrawn. Withdrawal of your consent will thus only be valid from that point in time.
If you wish to complain about our processing of your personal data, you may complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency, which has the following contact details:
The Danish Data Protection Agency
Address: Carl Jacobsens Vej 35, 2500 Valby
Phone number.: + 45 33 19 32 00